Mhada Housing scheme Lottery Online Forms 28th April – 28th May 2014
Mhada Lottery 2014 Mumbai Application forms online application forms will be accepted from new date announced by Mhada recently. The new dates for the online application are 28th April to 30th May 2014. Mhada Lotery 2014 Online lottery for 2641 houses with houses across Mumbai some of the area include virar-vasai, shailendra nagar Dahisar, Pratiksha Nagar Sion etc..
Advertisement for Sale of Tenements Mhada Houses- 2014 Mumbai Housing & Area Development Board and Konkan Housing & Area Development Board are published an advertisement for the sale of 2641 tenements on the basis of provision under the MHAD (Estate Management ,Sale , transfer and exchange of tenements ) Regulation 1981 and (Disposal of Land ) Rule 1981. Check more details below:
The houses allocation of MHADA Lottery 2014 are as below:
|Mankhurd||EWS 235 Houses||16,26,500/-||25.03 Sq Mtrs|
|MAGATHANE BORIVALI||EWS 62 Houses||14,64,500/-||25 Sq Mtrs|
|VINOBA BHAVE NAGAR KURLA||LIG 207 HOUSES||20,38,300/-||25 sq mts|
|PRATIKSHA NAGAR SION||MIG 56 HOUSES||31,83,600/-||40.613 sq mts-|
|TUNGWA POWAI||MIG 09 HOUSES||48,86,500/-||28.43 sq mts|
|SHAILENDRA NAGAR DAHISAR||HIG 86 HOUSES||80,98,500/-||78.50 sq mts-|
|KOLHEKALYAN SANTACRUZ||HIG 51 HOUSES||79,23,900/-||69 sq mts-|
|TUNGA POWAI||HIG 108 HOUSES||75,22,700./-||44.307 sq mts|
|BOLINJ VIRAR||LIG 1116 HOUSES||26,19,909./-||30.68 sq mts|
|BOLINJ VIRAR||MIG 600 HOUSES||50,21,614/-||61.70 sq mts-|
|Vengular Sindhudurg||LIG 16 HOUSES||12,35,642/-||33.80 sq mts|
|Vengular Sindhudurg||LIG 24 HOUSES||11,85,732/-||32.44 sq mts|
|Vengular Sindhudurg||MIG 12 HOUSES||20,62,700/-||48.51 sq mts|
|Vengular Sindhudurg||MIG 47 HOUSES||19,13,644/-||45 sq mts|
|Vengular Sindhudurg||HIG 12 HOUSES||32,72,389/-||73.45 sq mts|
Eligiility Criteria for Mhada Lottery 2014 Mumbai:
1) The Applicant should have completed the Age of 18 years on or before the date of filling up of the form.
2.1) For Applicants of Mumbai Board : The applicant himself and /or his /her spouse or his/her minor children shall not own a house or flat or residential plot and land or holds a residential plot on higher purchase basis or on a rental basis from MHADA or a house / flat /or residential plot of land or membership of any registered or proposed cooperative housing society in his / her name as the case may be in the jurisdiction of Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM).
2.2) For Applicants of Konkan Board : The applicant himself and /or his /her spouse or his/her minor children shall not own a house or flat or residential plot and land or holds a residential plot on higher purchase basis or on a rental basis from MHADA or a house / flat /or residential plot of land or membership of any registered or proposed cooperative housing society in his / her name as the case may be in the jurisdiction of Municipal Corporation/ Municipal Council/ Local Body in which the Scheme Code for which the application is made.
3) Applicant shall submit Domicile Certificate proving his /her 15 years continuous stay in limits of Maharashtra state in last 20 years (the reservation category of Central Government employees will be exempted to this rule).
4) Applicant’s his/her family’s average monthly income (Basic+D.A.+Bonus) shall be as per the category shown below- • Economically Weaker section(EWS) – upto Rs. 16,000/- • Lower Income Group (LIG) – Rs. 16,001 to Rs.40,000/- • Middle Income Group (MIG) – Rs. 40,001/- to Rs, 70,000/- • Higher Income Group (HIG) Rs. 70,001/- and above.
5) Applicant can not apply more than once in one reservation category in same code number. If so found, all such applications will be summarily rejected before lottery.
6) Applicant shall not apply using Joint Bank A/c, Current A/c or NRI Bank A/c. Applicant shall not use any other persons bank A/c No. for making an application. If found such application shall be summarily rejected.
7) Applicant should have his own PAN card. Successful applicant will have to submit Aadhar (UID) card No. before taking possession All the detail terms and conditions for the eligibility and also the details of the reservation categories are described in the information booklet . All the applicants are hereby requested to study this information booklet carefully before filling
The process for filling up the application form for the MHADA lottery-2014 is a described below
Step 1. Registration of Applicants
• Log on to website https://lottery.mhada.gov.in
• Applicants will have to first register a USER NAME. The registered USER NAME should not be forgotten. The following information is required for registration-
2. Family Income,
3. Passport size coloured photograph, (cleanly scanned jpg image upto 300kb),
4. PAN Card Number ( Pan card will be verified online),
5. Date of Birth ( as on PAN Card),
7. Marital Status,
8. UID No.,
10. Residential Address,
11. Mobile Number ( do not put 0 before the number),
12. Email ID ( All the communications to the Applicant will be done through sms and email so applicants are requested to carefully fill the above information),
13. Bank Account Number, 13.1. IFSC Code or MICR Code of the Bank branch where the Applicant has the account.
Filling up the Online Application Form After the registration as explained above, the applicant can log in into his account using the USER NAME and date of birth. Applications can be filled for the relevant income category mentioned during registration
• Till the Online Application is SUBMITTED, the information in the application can be viewed and EDITED.
• To Apply, Please click on the link “APPLY FOR LOTTERY”. This will show you the information about all the Schemes available under the relevant income category.
• To Apply for a specific Scheme Code Please Click on “APPLICATION FOR RESIDENTIAL ACCOMMODATION FORM”. For filling up the form, information like Scheme Code, Category, mode of payment etc will be required. ( All the field required for filling up the application form will be available in the link “APPLICATION FOR RESIDENTIAL ACCOMMODATION FORM”)
• After filling up all the information, Please click “SUBMIT”. If there are no changes to be done in the form, then Please Click “CONFIRM”. After this the filled up form can be printed by using “PRINT” button. A PDF document of the form will be generated which can be saved and printed.
• After taking the printout, Please go to “MY APPLICATION” and make payment( if making online payment)
Step 3: Process for depositing the EMD. EMD can be deposited through any of the following three methods
1. Demand Draft (DD)/Pay Order, 2. Debit/Credit Card, 3. Internet Banking • If the payment is made online, the applicant will have to pay the service charges to the service provider, the information regarding service charges which will be available in the software.
• More than one applications in the allowed groups can be filled using one bank account number by an applicant.
• For the Applications for tenements of Mumbai Board, Defence employees working at Indian Border under Border Security Force or Border Roads & Development Board may send their printed Application along with the DD (if applicable) drawn in the name of “AXIS BANK ACCOUNT MHADB 2014″ by post to Dy. Chief Officer (Marketing)/Mumbai Board, Room No. 19, 1st floor, MHADA Office, Grihnirman Bhavan, Kalanagar, Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400051. on or before 30/05/2014. Applications received after 30/05/2014 will not be considered for draw.
• For the Applications for tenements of Konkan Board, Defence employees working at Indian Border under Border Security Force or Border Roads & Development Board may send their printed Application along with the DD (if applicable) drawn in the name of “AXIS BANK ACCOUNT KHADB 2014″ by post to Estate Manager – 1 / Konkan Board, Room No. 172, Mezzanine floor, MHADA Office, Grihnirman Bhavan, Kalanagar, Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400051. on or before 28/05/2014. Applications received after 16/05/2014 will not be considered for draw.
• Applicants paying the EMD through DD/Pay Order will have to Draw the Demand Draft of amount of EMD plus Rs 200 in the name of “AXIS BANK ACCOUNT MHADB 2014″ (for Mumbai Board) and “AXIS BANK ACCOUNT KHADB 2014″ ( for Konkan Board) and submit it along with the filled up printed application form to the nearest branch of the Axis Bank mentioned below from 28/04/2014 to 28/05/2014 during the Bank working Days and hours.
• Online Applications received before 6.00 pm of 28/05/2014 or after 6.00 pm on 30th May 2014 will not be considered for the lottery draw.
• If the Applicant submit any wrong information in the application, the application will be liable for rejection Printed receipt of online application form will be accepted at the following branches of Axis Bank
Time Table : Monday to Friday – 9.30am to 3.30 pm, Saturday – 9.30 am to 1.30pm For More Information: FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MHADA LOTTERY CONTACT: Mhada Lottery help center Near “Mitra” Office, Gate No. 5, Griha Nirman Bhavan, Kala Nagar, Bandra (E), Mumbai -400 051. & Visit to MHADA’s Official Website Help Line No. : 9869988000 Website : https://lottery.mhada.gov.in
Lottery Application Form to be submitted in 3 steps:
1) User registration Fill Basic Information – Create User
2) Application Form Select Lottery & Scheme, Print Acknowledgment
After submitting details you need to upload your photo online, The approval of photo will take 24hrs after that you can proceed to payment for the lottery 2014
3) Make Payment – Make Online Payment & Submit Demand Draft (DD) in bank
Check step by step guide on how to fill Mhada lottery form 2014- mhada help english
Mhada Lottery 2014 Helpline : 9869988000 (9:30 am to 8.30 pm)
Want a Website/blog on yourname like www.yourname .com??
We can build one for your along with personalised domain name and hosting (wordpress backend)
10 No of pages
5 personalised emails
Only at 5500/- per website
Contact us today at: email@example.com